Saturday, 13 July 2013

Our big boy is nearly one!!!

Lorenzo is turning one next weekend and he is sure acting like a big boy! Trent witnessed his first step on Thursday, then another on Friday. I was working so I missed it, but I got to see him in action tonight after his bath. He was playing with his wet wipes under his change table, then took a big, confident step away from his change table completely in the nude. It was so natural and confident. He will be walking in no time!

Renz has formed a habit of begging for food from Mum & Dad's plate. Tonight I decided it was time to feed him "big boy food" so I placed some steak and veggies on his high-chair tray and let him eat. In true Snow-man style, he ate all of his meat in a flash then proceeded to eat and play with his veggies. He did such a good job! 

 
There wasn't even much thrown on the floor!

Today we opened Lorenzo's first birthday present. It was from Aleisha, Scott & baby Ryley. It was a gorgeous soft toy dog with a knitted jumper with Lorenzo's full name & birthday stitched into it. Renz instantly loved it and gave it a big cuddle. (He loves soft toys at the moment!) He then proceeded to have a fabulous time playing with the wrapping paper! 



Lastly, this is what happens when Renz tries to eat the bubbles in his bath:


We had such a lovely afternoon/evening together today. I can't believe how quickly this year has gone. I'm really looking forward to organizing his little birthday dinner next weekend! Will have to get Daddy to take lots of pictures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment