Lorenzo has been sick for the past week - in fact, we've all been sick over the past 10 days or so. The past 2 days, Renz has not been sleeping well - mainly during the day. In his sleep this morning he woke up about 4-5 times and cried out for someone to come sooth him and put his dummy in. I left him for a while each time, as we are trying to get him to self settle, but I think his breathing is bothering him with his stuffed up nose. Poor little guy! I couldn't resist going in after a few minutes of crying each time.
He must be so tired! He just fell asleep right in front of me 45 mins before he was due for his next sleep! Now I can hear him cooing in the family room. :)
D.

No comments:
Post a Comment