Tuesday, 11 December 2012

Watch me grow! (4- 26weeks)

20 Weeks


At 20 weeks, our little munchkin loves his toes almost more than his toys!
He is at such a gorgeous age! He makes us laugh all the time. And he laughs with us most of the time.
He's such a happy little boy. I wish we could just pause time right now for a few weeks.
We're soon to endevour into the land of solids, teething and controlled crying as we teach him to sleep through the night... He's growing up too fast!




18 Weeks




16 Weeks

 
16 Weeks old and he's laughing and chattering all the time.
He likes to sit up on our laps or in his laundry basket.
He is now sleeping in his cot in his nursery.
We love walking in on him playing quietly in his cot after he wakes up. He gives mummy & daddy very big smiles when this happens.
We can't believe how fast he's grown already!! 





14 Weeks


 

 

 

 

12 Weeks


12 Weeks old and he is so much fun!
Full of chatter and smiles.
I love how he coos along when I'm singing to him.
Trent loves getting big smiles and a chat before work.
He is making us so happy!





10 Weeks


We can't believe how fast he is growing! 10 weeks already!!



I had to include this picture too. It was just too cute!
Grandpa is like a cross between Grandad and Papa - thanks for the outfit Bindi!



8 Weeks

Loving the Karate Kid pose!!
Thanks for the cool outift Uncle Clinty!

6 Weeks


4 Weeks


 
 
I decided to take fortnightly pics of our little Lorenzo to keep record of him changing. He's growing up so fast already!!

Thank's to my friend, Sarah for making the gorgeous quilt before Renz was born, and to Bindi for giving me this photo idea.
D.

1 comment: